Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Slobberbone winter tour 2009


A broken-up band can only play so many gigs before they stop being "reunion shows." Slobberbone may be at that point. I don't really know what's going on in the Slobberbone camp, so I ain't gonna risk jinxing it by saying "They're back!" Maybe I'll give it a "They're back?!?!". Either way they've got a few upcoming gigs booked with a promise of "more on the way" (http://www.slobberbone.com/tour.html). This is all very excellent in my book.


November 27- Dan's Silverleaf - Denton,TX


December 1- White Water Tavern - Little Rock, AK


December 4- Barley's Taproom - Knoxville, TN


December 5- Smiths Olde Bar - Atlanta, GA


December 30th - Granada Theaterv - Dallas, TX



I'm really hoping they dip into the Northeast for a few shows. I'll be calling in sick and roadtripping if necessary Goddammit.

No comments: