Sunday, January 25, 2009

[UNDER THE COVERS]: Two Cow plays the Beatles


Our new "Under the Covers" series highlights cover songs that rock particularly hard. This segment brings you Two Cow Garage playing an over-the-top version of the Beatles "Don't Let Me Down". It's off what I have to assume is the little-known "Voluble EP" (which also has a an alternate version of "Goodbye (alt)" which I like way better than the original) Tow Cow put out...actually I have no idea when it came out but I think it hasn't been available for a while. Anyway, it's pretty kick-ass so check it out.

* I wish I had a recording of them doing "Stay With Me" (The Faces), which they closed a recent Albany show with. May not seem like it would on paper, but it absolutely brought the house down...










Dont Let Me Down - Two Cow Garage

No comments: